Pallet,wooden case,commercial packaging or as customers' requirement.
3-5 days acccording the quantity
SaiFan High Precision Bearing Photo
The construction of this ball bearing is similar to mounting two single row angular ball bearings back to back(DB). Capacities of double row ball bearing is less than single row since few balls can be inserted per row. This bearing type can sustain radial, moment and bi-directional axial loads.
Angular contact ball bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are displaced with respect to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that they are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads. Our company produce angular contact ball bearings in a wide variety of designs and sizes: 1. single row angular contact ball bearing(70,72,73,718,719 series) 2. double row angular contact ball bearing(32,33 series) 3. four-point contact ball bearing(Q,QJ) Our bearings are widely used in machine tools, metallurgy, aviation, automobile, railways and other industries
Single Row Angular Contact Ball Bearing
Single row angular contact ball bearings are designed to accommodate acting axial loads in one direction only. An acting force in axial direction will be produced when the bearing is under radial loads, and this axial acting force must be balanced by a counter force. Due to this, single row angular contact ball bearings are normally fitted or paired against another bearing. The most common contact angle is 40°, also available 25° and 30°.
Double Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Double row angular contact ball bearings are basically a combination or back to back mounting of 2 pieces of single row angular contact ball bearings. This combination of bearings, double row angular contact ball bearings can accommodate radial loads, and axial loads acting in both directions.
Four Point Contact Ball Bearings
Four point contact ball bearings have their inner rings split in to 2 pieces with a contact angle of normally 35°. Its split inner rings enable a large number of balls to be integrated in the bearing and creating higher load carrying capacity. This design has overcome the shortage of single row angular contact bearings; they support axial loads acting in both directions. Another advantage of four point contact ball bearings is it takes up considerably less axial space than double row angular contact ball bearings.
– At the beginning, we will have a communication with our customers on their demand, then our engineers will work out an optimum solution based on the customers’ demand and condition. PRODUCTION
– Running in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system, the advanced production equipments, sophisticated processing technology, strict quality management system, skilled workers and innovative technical team, make our bearings in continuous quality improvement & technology development. QUALITY CONTROL (Q/C)
- In accordance with ISO standards, we have professional Q/C staff, precision testing instruments and internal inspection system, the quality control is implemented in every process from material receiving to products packaging to ensure our bearings quality. PACKAGE
– Standardized export packing and environment-protected packing material are used for our bearings, the custom boxes, labels, barcodes etc. can also be provided according to our customer’s request. LOGISTIC
– Normally, our bearings will be sent to the customers by ocean transportation due to its heavy weight, airfreight, express is also available if our customers need. WARRANTY
– We warrant our bearings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 12 months period from the shipping date, this warranty is voided by non-recommended use, improper installation or physical damage.
High Quality Bearings, Choose Saifan. Jinan Saifan Bearing Co., Ltd is a professional bearing manufacture located in Jinan, Shandong.
We are established in year 2005 and we have 10 years experience in bearing manufacture. We mainly produce wheel hub bearings, ball bearings, roller bearings etc.
Express & Payment
Q:What’s your after-sales service and warranty?
A: We promise to bear the following responsibility when defective product is found:
1.12 months warranty from the first day of receiving goods;
2. Replacements would be sent with goods of your next order;
3. Refund for defective products if customers require.
Q:Do you accept ODM&OEM orders?
A: Yes, we provide ODM&OEM services to worldwide customers, we are able to customize housings in different styles, and sizes in different brands, we also customize circuit board & packaging box as per your requirements.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A: MOQ is 10pcs for standardized products; for customized products, MOQ should be negotiated in advance. There is no MOQ for sample orders.
Q:How long is the lead time?
A: The lead time for sample orders is 3-5 days, for bulk orders is 5-15 days.
Q:Do you offer free samples?
A: Yes we offer free samples to distributors and wholesalers, however customers should bear freight.
We DO NOT offer free samples to end users.
Q:How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way and payment terms;