Deep groove ball bearings are bearing the most common type. The basic model consists of a deep groove ball bearing outer ring, an inner ring, a steel ball and a group of holding structure into. Deep groove ball bearing type has two kinds of single and double row deep groove ball structure also split seal and open two structures, it means open bearings without sealing structure, sealing deep groove ball into dust seal and oil seal.
2.The Characteristics of Deep Groove Ball Bearing:
Deep groove ball bearings are most commonly used bearing. It's simple, easy to use. Mainly used to bear radial load, but increase the bearing radial clearance, with certain features of the angular contact ball bearings can withstand radial and axial load. When should not be used in high speed and thrust ball bearings, it can also be used to bear pure axial load. Deep groove ball bearings with the same sizes of other types of bearings, bearing friction coefficient is small, high speed limit. However, the impact of intolerance, not suitable to withstand heavy loads.
3:The Type of Deep Groove Ball Bearing:
1.single row deep groove ball bearings 2.with a dust cover single row deep groove ball bearings 3.with a dust cover, a ring of single row deep groove ball bearings 4.with snap groove and snap ring of single row deep groove ball bearing outer ring 5.ball gap deep groove ball bearings 6.double row deep groove ball bearings
4:The Application of Deep Groove Ball Bearing:
Deep groove ball bearings can be used for transmission, instrumentation, motors, appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, engineering machinery, roller skate style, yo-yo, etc.
– At the beginning, we will have a communication with our customers on their demand, then our engineers will work out an optimum solution based on the customers’ demand and condition. PRODUCTION
– Running in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system, the advanced production equipments, sophisticated processing technology, strict quality management system, skilled workers and innovative technical team, make our bearings in continuous quality improvement & technology development. QUALITY CONTROL (Q/C)
- In accordance with ISO standards, we have professional Q/C staff, precision testing instruments and internal inspection system, the quality control is implemented in every process from material receiving to products packaging to ensure our bearings quality. PACKAGE
– Standardized export packing and environment-protected packing material are used for our bearings, the custom boxes, labels, barcodes etc. can also be provided according to our customer’s request. LOGISTIC
– Normally, our bearings will be sent to the customers by ocean transportation due to its heavy weight, airfreight, express is also available if our customers need. WARRANTY
– We warrant our bearings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 12 months period from the shipping date, this warranty is voided by non-recommended use, improper installation or physical damage.
High Quality Bearings, Choose Saifan. Jinan Saifan Bearing Co., Ltd is a professional bearing manufacture located in Jinan, Shandong.
We are established in year 2005 and we have 10 years experience in bearing manufacture. We mainly produce wheel hub bearings, ball bearings, roller bearings etc.
Express & Payment
Q:What’s your after-sales service and warranty?
A: We promise to bear the following responsibility when defective product is found:
1.12 months warranty from the first day of receiving goods;
2. Replacements would be sent with goods of your next order;
3. Refund for defective products if customers require.
Q:Do you accept ODM&OEM orders?
A: Yes, we provide ODM&OEM services to worldwide customers, we are able to customize housings in different styles, and sizes in different brands, we also customize circuit board & packaging box as per your requirements.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A: MOQ is 10pcs for standardized products; for customized products, MOQ should be negotiated in advance. There is no MOQ for sample orders.
Q:How long is the lead time?
A: The lead time for sample orders is 3-5 days, for bulk orders is 5-15 days.
Q:Do you offer free samples?
A: Yes we offer free samples to distributors and wholesalers, however customers should bear freight.
We DO NOT offer free samples to end users.
Q:How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way and payment terms;